Skip to main content

New Branch of The BrokenCap Coaching Institute

We are happy to announce that we are going to start our first branch in Karimnagar Chargawan Gorakhpur. Students from Class KG to 10th can get tution here from experienced and skilled teachers.

Class 10th students can study Math, Science, English and Computer at single place. Also, students of class 9th will get all these subjects at single place i.e. The BrokenCap Coaching Institute.

If you are finding a coaching near Karimnagar, Medical College, LFS Chargawan, Rampus, Near Bhawani Prashad Pandey PG College, Chargawa, Rapti Nagar, Patrakarpuram, Sports College etc.

The BrokenCap Coaching Institute's new Branch will start from 17th of October, 2020.


Search Tags: the BrokenCap, maths coaching near me, coaching class near my house, coaching class near lfs Chargawa, science and math coaching near me, best coaching for cbse board, best coaching near me, best coaching institute for perform best in boards, best coaching for class 10th/9th/8th, find Coaching near me, class 10th coaching centre, coaching near me, coaching in Gorakhpur